1. Completing and submitting the online registration and application at Online Application System for International Students (Dual Master Degree).
** In case that you will receive an Autoreply regarding paying application fee, please just ignore it, as Exchange students are waived from the application fee and study fee.
** Online Application Guide introduces you more detail steps during the application process.
2. Downloading the filled application form, printing out and finishing the parts which must be signed and sealed by the home university as well as the applicant.
3. Latest version of transcripts from home university.
4. Two recommendation letters from home university.
5. Copy of Passport.
6. Research interest or proposal (Master Thesis related，at least 2 pages A4).
1. All above required documents listed in 2-6 need to be as ONE pdf file sent your program administrative coordinator by email. All original paper documents must be sent to us by courier service with the following address:
International Cooperation Office, Building B - Room 122
College of Architecture and Urban Planning
1239＃ Siping Road, 200092 Shanghai P.R. China
The application deadline(Arrival of postal documents) for Fall Semester is 30th April.
2. Admission Notice and Visa Application for Study in China will be sent to the sending university in early July.
3. The applicants must go to the Chinese Embassy or Consulate in their home country with the "Admission Notice" and the "Visa Application for study in China" to apply for the student entry visa (usually X1 visa for Dual Master Students).
4. Students must register at the Tongji University on time in accordance with the detailed requirements in the Admission Notice. Any visa issues due to the early entry into China prior to the registration date shall be handled by students themselves.