For International Exchange students (Non-Degree):
1. Completing and submitting the online registration and application at Online Application System.
** In case that you will receive an Autoreply regarding paying application fee, please just ignore it, as Exchange students are waived from the application fee and study fee.
** Online Application Guide introduces you more detail steps during the application process.
2. Downloading the filled application form, printing out and finishing the parts which must be signed and sealed by the home university as well as the applicant.
3. Copy of Passport.
4. Copy of Bachelor's Degree Certificate, in case applying for category of Master Student.
5. Filled application form for International Student Dormitory in case it is needed (See attachment below).
1. All original paper documents must be sent to the International Cooperation Office of College of Architecture and Urban Planning:
Mrs. WU Xiuzhi
International Cooperation Office, Building B - Room 122
College of Architecture and Urban Planning
1239＃ Siping Road, 200092 Shanghai P.R. China
The application deadline(Arrival of postal documents) for Fall Semester is 15th May.
The application deadline(Arrival of postal documents) for Spring Semester is 15th November.
2.Admission Notice and Visa Application for Study in China will be sent to the sending University in early July for Fall Term and early January for Spring Term.
3.The applicants must go to the Chinese Embassy or Consulate in their home country with the Admission Notice and the Visa Application for study in China to apply for the student entry visa(usually X2 Visa).
4.Students must register at the Tongji University on time in accordance with the detailed requirements in the Admission Notice.
5.Any visa issues due to the early entry into China prior to the registration date shall be handled by students themselves.
Application Form For International Student Dormitory Attachment
Online Application Guideline Attachment